Having problems with your faucet?
When your faucet leaks, you slowly and knowingly lose money.
Here are a couple of reasons you could have trouble with a leaky faucet:
- High water pressure:
- If your faucet is rated for a lower pressure than what it is rated for, the high water pressure might cause valves to fail and cause a leak.
- Hard water:
- Limescale and other minerals can accumulate and lead to problems. Buildup can displace components like O-rings, valve seats, and seals, leading to leaks.
- Thermal expansion:
- Water expands as it gets colder. This can affect the more flexible parts and result in leaking.
- Improper washer installation:
- Washers that are improperly sized or installed can allow small amounts of water to escape.
How do we diagnose your problems?
If your faucet is leaking or not working, give us a call! To diagnose your problems with your faucet we can use:
- Professional tools
- Our technicians have all the right tools to get your plumbing in working order safely and quickly.
- Commercial grade cleaning agents
- To remove buildup without causing damage, it is essential to know what to use. Our technicians can help get your fixtures working like new!
Why Go Rooter Emergency Plumbers?
- 24/7 Support
- Friendly, honest service
- Well informed professionals
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Guaranteed Workmanship