Do you have a water leak?
Water damage from inside a wall or tubing can cause immediate problems and be very costly. Here is a couple of ways you can begin to see water leaks. Make sure to call an expert for an assessment before you incur further damage and charges!
- Wall discoloration:
- The first thing that is noticeable is discoloration in the paint due to mixing with water and other materials.
- Damp spots on floor or concrete:
- Constant wet spots could mean there is a rupture beneath. Make sure to have an expert check how the water lines are setup in your home.
- High water bill:
- If your bill is high and there has not been any major changes in fixtures, there is most likely a leak that needs a professional to be found. Call today and get an assessment!
- Wet spots in yard:
- Wet spots in a yard are giveaway signs that there is a rupture under the yard. Make sure to get an assessment ASAP to prevent further damage!
Do you have a gas leak?
Gas leaks can pose a great threat to living conditions. Inhalating carbon monoxide can cause medical problems; the danger of fire makes it imperative to get gas leaks repaired immediately. Here is a list of where possible gas leaks can come from. Call an expert right away!
- Ovens and stoves
- Gas Powered Grills
- Pool heaters
- Water heaters & boilers
Natural gas has an additive that makes it smell similar to rotten eggs. If you smell this in your home, make sure to shut off the gas line, open your windows and call an expert to pinpoint where the gas leak is coming from. There is no compromising your health when a gas leak is present.
How do we diagnose your problems?
If your faucet is leaking or not working, give us a call! To diagnose your problems with your faucet we can use:
- Professional tools
- Our technicians have great tools to be able to get your faucets and fixtures in working order in a quick and safe process.
- Commercial grade cleaning agents
- When dealing with different buildup, it is essential to know what to use for the type of drain without causing damage. Let our technicians help get your house back in order for the least amount of hassle!
Why Go Rooter Emergency Plumbers?
- 24/7 Support
- Friendly, honest service
- Well informed professionals
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Guaranteed Workmanship