Do you need a sump pump installed or replaced?
A sump pump is the last line of defense when it comes to flood prevention. It is important for sump pumps to always be operational. Heavy rains, storm drain backups and broken pipes can cause serious damage. The aftermath of flooding can cause medical problems for any person living or working in an affected area.
We can conduct testing, maintenance and replacement on the following types of pumps and parts.
- Submersible pumps
- Sewage effluent sump pumps
- Grinder sump pumps
- Alarms and floats
How is an ejector pump different?
An ejector pump is similar to a sump pump. It is also installed in the basin of a floor. However, rather than collect ground water, the basin will accumulate water from floor drains, washing machines and waste water from bathrooms, also known as “grey water”.
A failure of an ejector pump will create some flooding, but the volume is far smaller. Raw sewage and dirty water may create a health hazard and the affected area must be cleaned and disinfected.
How do we diagnose your problems?
If your faucet is leaking or not working, give us a call! To diagnose your problems with your faucet we can use:
- Professional tools
- Our technicians have great tools to be able to get your faucets and fixtures in working order in a quick and safe process.
- Commercial grade cleaning agents
- When dealing with different buildup, it is essential to know what to use for the type of drain without causing damage. Let our technicians help get your house back in order for the least amount of hassle!
Why Go rooter emergency Plumbers?
- 24/7 Support
- Friendly, honest service
- Well informed professionals
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Guaranteed Workmanship